How do event organizers keep exhibitors happy and coming back every year? Here are six new ideas to consider.
1. Strive to solve top exhibitor pain points: cost, confusion, lodging, and shipping. Discover their expectations.
2. Rewards Program: Ways to reward loyalty beyond priority booth selection: local discounts, perks, discounted sponsorships.
3. During move in and move out offer free snacks and drinks to weary exhibitors.
4. Minimize pages and fine print in exhibitor kit. Limit rules and guidelines and consolidate suppliers.
5. Consult all year long, be available on social networks, ask questions, and listen. Post pictures, attendees and exhibitors love their faces. Include their booth logos to extend their exposure.
Make your event a “lead machine.” Be a matchmaker, link attendees to exhibitors.
Some other things to consider if you haven’t already: exhibitor training – their success is your success. Provide free webinars, handouts, and checklists. Improve communications; let exhibitors know about events outside show floor. Help them network with a gamification app. And when in doubt – think free food and coffee. Coffee is inexpensive and appreciated.
If you have afternoon or evening exhibitor setup and breakdown, what’s wrong with some free beer? Nothing. Nothing is wrong with free beer. It’s also a traffic builder during exhibit hours. Build traffic on the show floor by offering free food and drinks to all – a proven winner.
Provide your exhibitors with tips that will convert those leads to sales. Free Checklist: 17-Point Exhibitor Follow-Up