Rethinking legal and compliance operations to extract the best value from limited resources at a time of increased regulatory oversight
This year the 12th Corporate Counsel and Compliance Exchange will be helping GCs and Compliance Chiefs to establish leadership and deftly support the business by balancing compliance, cost control and value generation. The Exchange will give them the chance to network and exchange critical ideas and experiences with a world-class group of legal and compliance practitioners.
Regulators, law firms and technology providers will join the General Counsel and Compliance Chiefs in attendance to discuss how they can help drive business growth whilst mitigating risks in an era of unrelenting budget pressures and soaring regulatory oversight. The following people and many more have already confirmed to speak:
• Atos, EVP & Group GC
• Thomas Cook, Group GC
• Tele2, Group GC
• Orange Group, VP & GC, International Legal Department
• Nestlé, GC, Strategic Business Units & Centres of Expertise
• Novartis, Global Head of Operational Excellence, Legal & IP
• Honeywell Aerospace, VP & GC EMEAI
• Merck/MSD, Group Managing Counsel, Europe & Canada
• Unilever, Global Privacy Officer
• Credit Suisse, VP GC - COO Strategy & Programs Office
• BBC Worldwide, Global Privacy Director, Business & Legal Affairs
• Mondelēz International, Chief Counsel Corporate & Categories MEU
How does the Exchange differ to a normal conference?
• Exclusivity - Only senior executives responsible for increasing productivity, cutting costs, streamlining processes, and demonstrating regulatory compliance are invited to participate in this forum, allowing you to connect with those peers whose insight you respect most and have high-level strategic conversations with GCs and Compliance Chiefs.
• Strategic content - The strategic focus of the conference agenda is specifically designed to match the seniority, responsibility and maturity of the participants.
• Customised itinerary - Exchange participants customise their agendas by selecting sessions, roundtables and one-to-one meetings with the solution providers they are most interested in.
• Solutions - The one-to-one business meetings provide an exceptional opportunity for participants to assess the solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives.
For more information or to register:
Tel: +44 207 368 9484