Register with discount code WL200!
Welcome to TMA’s HR Business Partner Strategy Conference.
HR is becoming a key player in solving organisations’ complex business challenges. Faced with globalisation, increasing operational complexities and talent scarcity, Chief Human Resource Officers (CHROs) are under pressure to deliver business outcomes while managing operating costs.
TMA’s HR Business Partner Strategy conference explores how you can create and implement meaningful people and organisational solutions to improve the effectiveness of the HR function while having a greater impact on your organisation.
Leading HR experts and practitioners share their experience of how you can:
• Build trust, credibility and capability through HR Business Partnering
• Build partnerships with leaders and help them to develop and coach employees
• Develop and support a high performance culture
• Influence leaders on diversity, recognition, retention, engagement and workforce planning
• Effectively manage the talent life-cycle to align business strategy and goals with people strategy
• Win buy-in for change through effective communication with leaders
• Foster employee engagement to increase retention and productivity
• Link corporate strategy with customer service and talent priorities
Sessions Highlights Include:
• The board room’s perspective of HRBP critical competencies now and in the future: Kenneth A. Finneran, Chief People Officer – Americas, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics discusses the critical competencies and capabilities of tomorrow’s HR Business Partner
• Establish your credibility as an HR Business Partner and drive business outcomes: Hear real-life examples during a lively panel discussion with experts from Hewlett Packard, Santander and Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
• Prepare your organisation for change and win buy-in: Jen Wright SVP Communication Operations and Learning and Development, Citi, shares tips on how to support people managers through change
• Identify and develop high potential employees for future roles: Explore best practice approaches to using your current employee pool as a talent pipeline rich with leaders-in-waiting with case study examples from Hewlett Packard
For more info contact us: