Medical Affairs Leaders Forum Asia, August 2015, Singapore.
Many global pharmaceutical companies are looking at Asia to counter falling revenue streams elsewhere. In order to maximize their performance in these emerging markets, pharma companies increasingly rely on medical affairs to help them achieve their goals. This event will offer a unique chance to benchmark with Asia’s medical affairs experts to discuss best practices that apply in this region and an ideal opportunity to build contacts and networks for the future.
3 EVENTS IN ONE:
1. Best Practices in Medical Affairs Management in Asia
2. Medical Communications & KOL Engagement in Asia
3. Late Phase & Real World Evidence Generation in Asia
1. Understand how medical affairs are at the forefront of novel pharmaceutical industry commercial models in Asia and what needs to be done to maximise success.
2. Discover what are the most intelligent ways to map and engage with Asian KOLs and other prescribers, payers, patient groups, pharmacies and tomorrow’s stakeholders.
3. Benchmark with experts to find out what are best practices in late-phase research, especially observational studies, patient registries and investigator initiated studies across Asia.
4. Discover how medical liaisons, in support of commercial teams, are crucial to the communication of effectiveness, safety and value in Asia.
5. Hear from industry experts experienced in setting up medical affairs departments in the Asian region and maximizing their performance.
6. Learn from the experiences of global medical affairs experts to see what can be applied in key Asian markets.
Request agenda at http://medicalaffairsasia2015.nextlevelpharma.com/request-agenda