This 2 day forum will bring together the local regulators and ethics committees, alongside experienced investigators and study personnel as well as clinical trial and latephase research experts from pharma and CROs. It will examine in detail, the key regulatory, clinical, outsourcing and environmental factors which impact the clinical trials. Particular and specific attention will be given to Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, Jordan & Lebanon via separate, focused, streamed conference sessions.
3 EVENTS IN ONE:
1. Achieving Clinical & Regulatory Excellence in the TMENA & GCC Region
2. Optimizing Clinical Operations & Patient Recruitment in TMENA
3. Medical Affairs & Late/Phase Research in TMENA
1. Gain vital local knowledge by hearing updates on the varied and changing clinical regulations in TMENA.
2. Meet regulators and KOLs from the region to maximise your regional networks.
3. Adapt your tactics to train, motivate and retain the clinical teams and patients in these specific regions.
4. Discover what is the most efficient operating model to maximise your clinical recruitment potential in this exciting region.
5. Hear case study presentations from experts active in Turkey, the Middle East and North Africa region, sharing their clinical experiences and lessons learned.
6. Network and build the contacts & relationships you need at NextLevel Pharma’s very popular & entertaining networking dinner.
7. Learn how the medical affairs role can engage KOLs & enhance value for pharma products & medical devices in the TMENA region.