The increasing global demand for oil and natural gas exploration has fueled the growth of the global pipeline industry. Addressing the challenges and latest technological developments in this industry, Fleming Gulf returns with the 5th Annual Global Pipeline Integrity & Technology Summit, revolving around the theme 'Technology that integrates Excellence'. The event to be held in Abu Dhabi, UAE on the 20 - 22 April, 2015, will feature technical sessions, case studies, technology innovations based on interesting topics such as feasibility and front end engineering, corrosion management, gas leakages, inspection tools and techniques, risk and reliability amongst others. The summit will also feature guided workshops held by industry leaders from across the globe.
Key focus in 2015:
- Pipeline coating failures - RCFA approach to consequences, recommendations and analysis
- Corrosion challenges case study in a petrochemical station - pipes and storage tanks
- Trans - Caspian Pipeline Management
- Managing Pipeline defects and Material Failures through PIMS
- SCADA and Gas Management System (GMS) virtualization to improve optimization, reliability and business continuity
- Gas Leak Remote Detection - Gas releases and their characteristics