American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery - ASMBS Spring Educational Event
The ASMBS Spring Educational Event is a meeting solely dedicated to furthering the understanding of the surgical treatment and prevention of obesity. Courses and sessions have been tailored by ASMBS to provide the best educational programming for surgeons, physicians, and integrated health professionals. The Spring Educational Event includes special tracks for both surgical and integrated health professionals, providing relevant skills and knowledge for an entire surgical team.
The Spring Educational Event is attended by physicians, surgeons, and healthcare professionals with an interest in adult and childhood obesity. Don’t miss the opportunity to reach hundreds of passionate and knowledgeable conference attendees from the following disciplines:
- Experienced Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons
- Physicians (General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology)
- Integrated Health Professionals
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Industry Professionals
- Other professionals focused on obesity treatment and prevention
Opportunity for your company to provide a tabletop exhibit for this unique and interactive educational setting.