Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
BAI Payments Connect 2014 Conference & Expo
BAI Payments Connect Conference & Expo will take you inside the mind of the consumer with provocative research, insights and perspectives to help you build an effective payments strategy and enabling you to strengthen customer relationships while preserving and growing revenue streams.
Typical attendees include:
- Chairmen, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs & Group Heads
- Retail Banking Executives
- Online and Mobile Banking Strategists
- Payments Czars and Strategists
- Payments and Operations Executives
- Channel Managers
- Branch Managers
- ATM/Debit, Credit & Smart Card Specialists
- Internet Delivery, Mobile Banking & Electronic Commerce Officers
- Check/Item Processing Officers
- Call Center Supervisors
- Compliance/Regulatory Officers
- And others interested in bottom-line profitability
Payments practitioners are at the center of change as they face crucial industry-wide challenges while adapting to the current regulatory environment. The BAI Payments Connect Expo will feature leading solutions providers from throughout the industry in an interactive setting with solutions that tackle these issues. From assessing the effects of social media on your business plans to implementing the Dodd-Frank Act and the Durbin Amendment, experience advanced technologies to solve your payments challenges.