As science becomes increasingly interdisciplinary, the Biophysical Society Annual Meeting continues its long-held reputation for bringing together leading scientists from the all over the world who work at the interface of the life, physical, and computational sciences. The dynamic five-day Meeting provides attendees with opportunities to share their latest unpublished findings and learn the newest emerging techniques and applications. Despite its nearly 7,000 attendees, the Meeting is noted for maintaining its “small meeting” feel beginning with the Saturday subgroup symposia, which allow attendees to meet within their scientific communities. It is also known for its vitality, demonstrated by the over 900 highly interactive daily poster presentations, the more than 500 speakers selected from submitted abstracts, the many career development programs for those working in academia, industry, and agencies throughout the world, and its advocacy and education programs.
Exhibits of the most advanced laboratory equipment, supplies, publications, computer software, and other products and services will be on display in the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center Sunday, February 12 through Tuesday, February 14.
When in the Exhibit Hall, don’t forget to enter the Society’s drawing for an amazing raffle prize, to be announced at a later date. To enter, simply visit exhibitors to receive entries for the raffle. The more exhibitors you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win. Then, drop your entries off at the Society booth located outside the entrance of the Exhibit Hall. Winner will be selected at 3:00 PM on Tuesday in the Exhibit Hall.
Once again, coffee breaks will be held in the Exhibit Hall at 10:00 AM each day exhibits are open. An afternoon snack break will be available at 2:00 PM.
To showcase the artistic side of scientific imaging, BPS members attending the 2017 Annual Meeting can vote on their favorite image of the Biophysical Society's "Art of Science Image Contest" on display in the Exhibit Hall! Use the tickets on your badge to cast your vote.
BPS will provide you with a comprehensive platform that helps your company:
- Reach a new segment of the scientific market you haven't targeted
- Engage face-to-face with new prospects and build relationships with purchasing influencers from industry
- Showcase your latest product by holding a 90-minute exhibitor presentation
- Be in the mix of high volume traffic that surrounds the hall on three sides, creating traffic flow throughout the hall
- Generate profitable sales leads
- Build, establish, reposition your brand/ products
- Gain a competitive edge
- Leverage on-site opportunities
- Reach a year's worth of interdisciplinary customers in only three days