Time: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Standard Advance Senior: GBP 7
Standard Advance Adult: GBP 8
On the door senior: GBP 9
On the door adult: GBP 10
Every February thousands of outdoor fans and their families head to the NEC to see caravans, motorhomes, campervans, tents, trailer tents and folding caravans, caravan holiday homes and lodges, campsites and destinations, tow cars and 4X4s, accessories, awnings and porches, all under one roof.
With over 350 exhibitors the show is a fantastic value, family day out for half term week. Kids go free with free parking and a Show guide included in the ticket price too.
For both the newcomer and enthusiast alike the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show has something for everyone with loads of entertaining features, including:
• Brand new Discovery Zones designed to inspire holiday adventures in the great outdoors
• The popular dog agility feature returns for 2015 as well as many have-a-go FREE activities for kids
• A packed programme of sessions in the Live Theatre with expert advice, including on what to look for when buying a new motorhome or caravan
• Free towing experience to help visitors try driving with a caravan in a safe and controlled environment
• Free motorhome manoeuvring sessions under expert tuition from qualified instructors
• Travel destination ideas and inspiration to suit all tastes
Visitors to the show will be able to compare all the latest motorhome and caravan layouts and interiors and benefit from exclusive show offers on thousands of products.
All the leading manufacturers are there, including Bailey, Coachman, Elddis, Lunar, Swift, Trigano, ABI and Adria to name just a few, not to mention most of the UK’s leading dealers with many ‘special editions’ to see.
The show is organised by NCC Events, a wholly owned subsidiary of industry trade body the National Caravan Council, and supported by The Caravan Club and The Camping and Caravanning Club.