Kerry Foods, General Mills, Warburtons, Philips, innocent ltd, Asda and Mondelēz International are implementing advanced convenience, online, discounter and main estate channel strategies for best-in-class category management which truly drives the category vision towards increased sales. Discover how at The Category Management Conference – Advanced Channel Strategies In Action in London on 24th February.
Download the conference brochure here: www.categoryconference.com/brochure
Advanced Convenience, Online, Discounter & Main Estate Channel Strategies For Best-In-Class Category Management.
Drive The Category Vision Per Channel, Boost Retailer Collaboration & Win Shoppers.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 24th February 2015, One America Square, Central London. www.categoryconference.com
19 Retailers & Manufacturers. 1 Day. Unbeatable Value. Exceptional Quality: Asda ● BP Retail ● Mars Chocolate ● Kerry Foods Ltd ● General Mills ● innocent ltd ● Warburtons Ltd ● Mondelēz International Ltd ● Philips Consumer Lifestyle ● Ginsters ● Burton’s Biscuit Company ● Fox’s Biscuits ● Tata Global Beverages ● Wrigley ● Taylors of Harrogate ● Sourced Market ● Warburtons Ltd ● Mars Chocolate ● mySupermarket Limited
Category Management Which Wins Today! Advanced, Fresh Category Management Strategies Which Develop Collaborative, Win-Win Partnerships & Harness Shopper Insight:
1. Advanced, Optimised Growth In Every Channel: Best-in-class category visions and channel strategies which boost growth and excite retailers and shoppers
2. Retailer Collaboration Partnership Keynotes: Hear the hottest case studies from retailers and manufacturers on how to create profitable, win-win partnerships
3. Convenience Formats Which Deliver Results: Building shopper mission-focused formats, fixtures and category visions to achieve next-level growth
4. Unravelling Online For Hard-Hitting Engagement: Tapping into online shopper trends for effective online interaction strategies
5. Fuel The Growth & Unlock Discounter Opportunities: Grabbing the attention of discounters and their shoppers for increased activation and sales
6. Meeting Retailer & Shopper Needs In Main Estate: Empowering retailers to meet more shopper profiles with enhanced, advanced formats, fixtures and promotions
7. Compete With The Big Boys & Win With Less! Applying clever category management to win on smaller budgets
8. Innovate & Future-Proof The Business: Stay one step ahead and capitalise on the latest trends, tools and technologies
9. Positioning Commercial Category Management, Centre Stage: Proving the value of category management in the business to drive profits, innovation and NPD