Advanced Convenience, Discounter, Online & Main Estate Practical Channel Strategies For Best-In-Class Category Management
Drive Category Growth In The Changing Retail Environment By Cultivating Strong, Collaborative Retailer Relationships & Win Shoppers With Mission-Focused, Trend-Led Category Visions
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd February 2016, One America Square, Central London
Download the brochure here to see the full agenda: www.categoryconference.com/brochure
21 Senior Category Experts From Leading Manufacturers & Retailers Speaking From The Front Line: Asda (Walmart UK) • Kellogg Company • Coca-Cola Enterprises • The Co-operative Group • Diageo • Shell Retail International • Aunt Bessie’s Limited • 2 Sisters Food Group • Birds Eye Limited • Lucozade Ribena Suntory • Brakes • HEINEKEN • Mondelēz International • Twinings • United Biscuits • William Grant & Sons Brands Ltd • MolsonCoors Brewing Company (UK) Limited • Müller Wiseman Dairies.
Practical, Frontline Experiences On Results-Boosting Digital Food & Drink Strategies Which Create Stand-Out Visibility For Products & Brands To Create Next-Level Results:
1. Insight-Driven Channel Strategies & Category Visions Which Fuel Category Growth: Win retailers, shoppers and colleagues with trend-led, next-level category visions and channel approaches
2. Collaborative Retailer-Manufacturer Relationship Keynotes: Best-in-class examples from retailers and manufacturers on achieving and driving mutual commercial success
3. Harnessing Customer & Shopper Trends In The Changing Retail Environment: What trends are impacting category success, driving growth and shaping the future retail environment?
4. Tapping Into & Capitalising On Discounter Success: Gain market share by optimising your channel strategies to cater to discounter shopper needs and build and sustain profitable discounter relationships
5. Playing To Win In The Convenience Channel: Profit from convenience growth with innovative, mission-focused and tailored category strategies
6. Win Online With Collaborative, Insight-Led Strategies: Working with retailers online to harness shopper insights and create adaptable strategies which convert shoppers
7. Get On Trend & Boost Sales To Reinvigorate Main Estate: Breathing new life into main estate with innovative, trend-led strategies for boosted growth
8. Best-In-Class, Trend-Led NPD: Stand out on the shelf and engage retailers and shoppers alike with insight-driven NPD
For more information please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.