CHEM-MED is the exhibition mostly recognized by the industry as the sole event representative of the sector in Italy, able to increasingly assert itself at international level. The appointment for the next edition is from 24 to 26 September 2013.
CHEM-MED 2011, the International Chemical Event, which took place October 5 to 7 at fieramilanocity, is confirmed as the only event in Italy able to offer a showcase of products, technologies, processes and instrumentation for this industry sector.
The fair, which was attended by 250 exhibitors from 15 countries on 18,000 square meters of exhibition space, just in the International Year of Chemistry, was thus established as a major opportunity for the chemical industry.
There are many novelties in preparation for 2013 edition in order to affirm the event as a reference point within the Italian leadership at national and international level.
CHEM-MED is able to offer a showcase of products, technologies, processes and equipment such as:
- Manufacturing and processing machinery, equipment and components
- Engineering & Plants
- Equipment, instrumentation and materials for the laboratory and process (RICHMAC)
- Chemical and chemico-pharmaceutical reagents and raw materials
- Testing/control and automation technologies and instrumentation
- Clean rooms and equipment for atmosphere-controlled environments
- Industrial and labour safety
- Sludge treatments and bio-depuration technologies, hazardous waste management
- Treatment, collection, distribution, use, technology analysis and process control of water (WATERMED)
- R&D Area
- Software, services, training and educational societies
- Specialist publications and media
CHEM-MED 2011 has presented a detailed and in-depth programme of activities and conferences, such as the special event "Innovations in chemical-analytical instrumentation" and the conference on Chemistry and Sustainability, both organized in collaboration with the Italian Chemical Society.
CHEM-MED therefore has represented a privileged meeting point for all operators involved in chemistry, and is also the most important event for the sector during the IYC.
CHEM-MED 2011 has been held alongside another strongly synergic event:
LIFE-MED 2011, the fair on Life Sciences made up of BIOTECH 2011 (the third edition of the international fair and conference on biotechnologies), NUCE INTERNATIONAL 2011, (the second edition of the fair-conference dedicated to the nutraceutic, cosmeceutic and functional foods & drinks industry) and ALGAE EUROPE 2011 (the second edition of the fair-conference on production technologies and industrial applications of algae)
CHEM-MED and LIFE-MED took place in Pavilions 3 and 1 of fieramilanocity, where, from 5 to 7 October, operators of the chemical world and that of life-sciences have been able to take advantage of new opportunities, make business and compare the new issues emerging fron the sector.