The most comprehensive exhibition & conference on infrastructure development encompassing green & smart city, highway, rail, underground & water drainage, logistics infrastructure and trenchless technology in the Philippines
The Philippine Government is partnering with the public sector to roll out many infrastructure projects. Till date USD1.87-Billion worth of projects have been rolled out, another 24 major projects amounting more than USD3-Billion will be rolled out within these two years. Project nature include, high standard highways, LRTs/MRTs, Subways, AFCS, 6 major airport rehabilitation and upgrading, new seaports, dams/dikes, flood control, underground drainage and many more.
Amongst the many projects to be launched, one mega-big project worth taking note. The Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC), the Department of Public Works and the Highways (DPWH) and the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) had commissioned the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) to conduct feasibility studies and to come up with a proposal to clear up Metro Manila and the surrounding areas of its congestions. JICA has since conceptualized and developed a USD58-billion blueprint " Roadmap for Transport Infrastructure Development for Metro Manila and its surrounding areas ", which the Philippine Government has accepted and will carry out. This project includes plans to build,
- 5 new towns to house 1.2 million households,
- high standard highways (641 km) with intelligent transport systems,
- north south (91 km) commuter rail systems,
- mega manila subway (75 km) project,
- new airport project in Sangley, and
- new seaports.
Within this proposed "Roadmap for Transport Infrastructure Development for Metro Manila", all eyes are targeting at the new USD10-Billion NAIA Airport at Sangley. This project will spin-off to many other infrastructure projects, including industrial zones, seaports, intermodal & logistics centers, more highways, roads, bridges and underground land- and sea-subways from the new airport to the city....etc.
Note: Beyond Metro Manila & its surrounding cities, there are also infrastructure development projects for Cebu and Davao cities
City Infrastructure Philippines 2017 Exhibition & Conference is officially supported by the National Economic And Development Authority of the Republic of the Philippines. It's incorporating five industry profile, as follow:-
- Smart & Green City Philippines 2017,
- Airport Infrastructure Philippines 2017,
- Highway Infrastructure Philippines 2017,
- Rail Infrastructure Philippines 2017.
- Water Infrastructure Philippines 2017,
- Logistics Infrastructure Philippines 2017. and
- Trenchless Philippines 2017.
Supporting Organizations include:-
- National Economic And Development Authority (NEDA),
- Bases Conversion And Development Authority (BCDA),
- Department of Transporation (DOTr)
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA),
- Chamber of Commerce of the Philippine Islands (CCPI).
Visitors to this exhibition and conference will be the respective Government Agencies, Decision Makers, Stakeholders, CEOs, COOs, Procurement Heads and Head of Engineering and many more.
Register Online for a Free Pass - http://www.cityinfraphils.com/visitor-registration-form.
To view Show Feature - http://www.cityinfraphils.com/show-features-profile.