The Cost-Saving Energy Efficiencies Conference
Demonstrate Significant Cost Savings & ROI Across Your Estates, Processes & Assets By Optimising Energy Efficiency: Drive Behavioural Change, Pinpoint & Reduce Energy Wastage, Capitalise On Technological Innovations, Make Renewables Viable & Comply With Current & Upcoming Legislation To Demonstrate Real Impact
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 4th June 2015 At A Brand NEW Venue, One America Square, Central London
Download the brochure here to see the full agenda: www.theenergyconference.com/brochure
26 Cross-Sector Industry Speakers From The Front Line: VOLKSWAGEN Group • Alliance Boots Group • Sainsbury’s Supermarkets • Arla Foods • Asda • Wickes • Rolls-Royce • DECC • The Crown Estate • NatWest & RBS • Transport for London • Network Rail • Trend • Bupa • Circle Housing Group • Royal Borough of Greenwich • Ofgem • DECC • Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust • Haringey Council • Barts Health NHS Trust • Mitchells & Butlers • ebm-papst UK • National Trust • Oxfam • RNLI
26 Practitioners Share Their Experiences On How To Save Energy & Reduce Costs For Their Business In Just One Day:
1. Winning The Business Case & Practical ROI Case Studies: Best-practice advice on attracting investment for energy-efficient technologies and practical ROI case studies from the frontline
2. Optimising Energy Management Across Different Types Of Estates: From mixed use to new builds, manufacturing to offices and retail to hospitals
3. Ground-Breaking Engagement & Behavioural Change: Innovative approaches to embedding long-term cultural shifts
4. Do Your ROI Calculations Stand Up To Scrutiny? Validating reported energy savings and ROI
5. Smart Technologies & Data: Revolutionising the monitoring and analysis of energy usage to pinpoint wastage and target energy strategies
6. Finding, Funding & Winning Investment: What energy efficiency funding is actually available and do you qualify?
7. Energy Auditing, Management & Compliance Update: Find out from DECC how to prepare for ESOS and get updated on the electricity demand reduction pilot
8. Are Renewables A Viable Proposition? Weighing up the financial viability and learning from implementation experiences
For more information please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.