Cruise360 returns to sunny Fort Lauderdale in 2017. Famous for its beaches, arts, culture and events, Fort Lauderdale is a major destination for cruise travelers, with more homeported cruise ships than any other port. Just two miles north of Port Everglades, you can experience a landscaped beachfront promenade, with its signature white wave wall and brick paved path. Across the street, visit luxury hotels, and enjoy shopping or dining or a narrated 90-minute amphibious tour of quaint Las Olas Boulevard, historical districts, and the mansions and yachts dotting Millionaires Row. Stop at the Stranahan House, a preserved 1900s home furnished with antiques of the era. Or "follow the red brick road" of Riverwalk, the landscaped park, to the Arts and Entertainment District. Trying to stay fit? Dive into the Atlantic, hike into the Everglades or enjoy a workout and healthy fare at a resort spa.
TOP 5 REASONS TO EXHIBIT:
1. Direct Access to the Highest Caliber Travel Agents: CLIA agents are top-notch! Cruise360 exhibitors have access to travel-focused professionals including travel agents, the majority of cruise line representatives and hundreds of industry executives.
2. Undivided Attention to Your Brand: Cruise 360 is the perfect opportunity to educate travel agents on your brand. Opportunities include the Cruise360 marketplace as well as focused or customized workshops. Let us help you develop the perfect solution to meet your business objectives.
3. Cruise360 Agents Sell More Travel: CLIA agent are dedicated travel professionals that sell globally. Of course they sell cruises, but they also sell a world of destinations, land-based vacation packages, products and services.
4. Build and Strengthen Relationships: Make new connections ewith CLIA’s growing and well-educated membership and renew connections with existing customers. Cruise360 offers many opportunities beyond the trade show to connect with customers.
5. The CLIA Commitment: CLIA is dedicated to the success of its 25,000 global travel agent members and over 15,000 global travel agency members. We offer newly revitalized certification and training programs. And, as the world's largest cruise industry trade association, CLIA helps its members succeed by advocating, educating and promoting for the common interests of the cruise community.