Deepwater Operations Conference & Exhibition 2015
The Deepwater Operations Conference and Exhibition is celebrating its 15th anniversary. This growing event continues the tradition of excellence in addressing operational challenges in developing deepwater resources. Coming off of record-breaking attendance of more than 1,400, the event returns to the Moody Gardens Hotel & Convention Center on November 3–5, 2015 in Galveston, Texas.
Challenges in deepwater production are complex, and command the industry's attention to develop solutions that are economical and long-term. The Deepwater Operations Conference and Exhibition provides a unique experience for attendees and exhibitors to share, learn and connect in a forum dedicated to addressing these challenges.
The advisory board will solicit presentations from industry leaders who address trends, issues and developments in deepwater production with this year's theme being "Deeper Water, New Challenges" attendees can expect to learn and discuss the real-life issues and solutions relevant to deepwater operations today.
Who attends Deepwater Operations?
By Job Function:
- Field Professional (Superintendent, Foreman, Assistant Foreman, Toolpusher)
- Management (Production Manager, Engineering Manager, Exploration Manager)
- Executive Management (CEO, President, Owner, VP, Managing Director, etc.)
- Purchasing (Purchasing Agent, Purchasing Manager)
By Organizational Type
- Oil & Gas Operator
- Service Company
- Consulting Company Engaged in Projects or Providing Services to Oil and/or Gas Companies
- Supply Company
- Equipment Manufacturing Company
- Marine Support Services
- Educational Institution/Government Agency/Research Laboratory
- Seismic Company
- EPC (Engineering/Procurement/Construction) Main Contractor
- Drilling/Drilling Contractor
- Pipeline/Installation Contractor
- Ship/Fabrication Yard
Deepwater Operations is the industry’s leading platform for information exchange, networking opportunities and new business development. Companies are choosing Deepwater Operations as the industry’s premier platform for connecting with key decision-makers worldwide. Make plans now to participate as an exhibitor and make critical connections in this expanding market!