Impact The Customer Journey & Shopper Behaviours With Next-Level Engagement & Content Strategies In Social, Mobile & Online, Create Stand-Out Visibility Through Enhanced Retailer Collaboration, Optimised Websites, Advanced Data Strategies & Best-In-Class Digital Innovation.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 9th March 2016, One America Square, Central London.
Download the brochure here to see the full agenda: www.digitalfoodconference.com/brochure
17 Food & Drink Brands & Retailers Speaking From The Frontline: ASDA (Walmart UK) • Premier Foods • WM Morrison Supermarkets • Kellogg Company • Burton’s Biscuit Company • Kerry Foods • Mondelēz International • Twitter • Lucozade Ribena Suntory • Ferrero • Monster Energy • Healthy Foods Online • The Wine Society • FUEL10K • Arla Foods • Bettys & Taylors of Harrogate • Nim’s Fruit Crisps
Practical, Frontline Experiences On Results-Boosting Digital Food & Drink Strategies Which Create Stand-Out Visibility For Products & Brands To Create Next-Level Results:
1. Unlocking Online Food & Drink Customer Behaviours: Capitalise on growth opportunities by harnessing current and future digital trends in customer mindsets, motivations and buying behaviour
2. Boosting Social Media Engagement & ROI: Increase brand awareness, build long-term loyalty and boost sales, whilst clearly demonstrating meaningful results
3. Mobile Impact? Maximise the role of mobile to improve the customer journey and increase consumer spend with an optimised and personalised user experience
4. Cutting-Edge Digital Content: Top tips to excite your customers with attention-grabbing, campaign-boosting content
5. Collaborative Retailer-Manufacturer Relationships: Best-in-class examples from retailers and manufacturers on achieving and driving long-term mutual commercial success
6. Optimising Online Visibility & Impact: Cutting-edge tools to maximise your online visibility and digital footprint with standout websites, connected e-commerce strategies and visibility on retailer sites
7. Mapping & Influencing The Digital Channel Journey: Create a complete view of the customer and build consistent, customer-focused multi-channel marketing
8. Advanced Data Strategies For Next-Level Segmentation: Enhance customer targeting for personalised, cutting-edge engagement
9. It’s About Results! Demonstrate the value of digital in food and drink as part of the multi-channel mix with cutting-edge tools and techniques
10. Don’t Get Left Behind! Stay On Top Of Digital Innovations In Food & Drink: Sort the gimmicks from the game changers and get ahead with upcoming trends, tools and technologies