According to Forrester's B2C Marketing Leaders Survey, 2015 is the year of the big digital shift in marketing - so for senior professionals leading their company’s digital marketing transformation the question is, where next?
The Digital Marketing & Transformation Exchange brings together over 60 CMOs and Digital Chiefs to debate how to keep ahead of the razor sharp digital competition in the era of the ‘anytime’, ‘anyplace’ customer.
Join leading decision makers from FTSE and Global 500 brands and engage with the market’s most innovative solution providers in private, pre-scheduled one-to-one business meetings, to decide the future of your digital marketing and transformation strategy.
Speakers for the 2015 Exchange include:
• Forrester Research’s CMO - Victor Milligan
• eBay’s Global Head of Strategic Analytics - Mike de Halpert
• UniCredit Bank’s First VP, Head of Internet & Mobile - Paolo Barbesino
• ODEON & UCI Cinemas' Head of Digital - Geraint Evans
• giffgaff’s Brand Director - Tom Rainsford
• Microsoft Mobile's Global Director of Integrated Digital Marketing - Thomas Messett
• Ziggo's Online Marketing Director - Maarten Stramrood
Here Are 4 More Reasons Why You Can't Afford to Miss the Exchange:
1. Take part in highly interactive sessions with a select group of top digital experts - Will you be joining them?
2. As an invitation-only forum, you will have the chance to forge personal relations and network on a one-on-one basis - Request your invitation today!
3. Attended by a 100% practitioner delegate audience of CMOs and Digital Chiefs - Take a look at who is attending here.
4. You will craft your own personalised schedule, comprising of thought provoking case studies, strategic briefings, executive panels, structured networking and one-to-one business meetings with a handful of the industry's leading solution providers - Request the agenda now.
Further information about the speakers, agenda and attending as a delegate or a solution provider can be found at http://bit.ly/1Puvghu
For further information or to register:
Tel: +44 207 368 9484