Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
Bringing together the sharpest minds in the industry, DistribuTECH Brasil's conference program provides an in-depth look at the latest innovations shaping the transmission and distribution industry in Brasil through insightful papers and case study presentations on commercial energy loss prevention, metering, distribution automation, transmission siting, constuction and automation, strategies for increasing utility revenue and smart-related issues. The exhibition features the latest products and service technologies available in the industry.
Attendee profile by business and industry:
- Electricity transmission companies
- Electricity distribution companies
- Consultant and Consulting Engineers
Who should exhibit?
- Manufacturers and suppliers of information technology products and services
- Communications systems and equipment
- Metering products and services
- Financial institutions
- Power system automation companies
- Companies involved with transmission and distribution products and services