Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
DRI2015 is the premiere industry event where business continuity, risk management, disaster recovery and emergency response professionals can learn from and network with top industry experts and collaborate with their peers.
- Learn from, and meet face-to-face with industry experts.
- Network & share best practices with colleagues from government, commercial, industrial, and institutional work environments.
- Participate in comprehensive discussions, hands-on workshops and explore relevant case histories.
- Hear tried and true solutions on best practices & recovery strategies.
- Collaborate with your peers and industry experts in an exclusive, intimate setting.
As a business continuity, risk management, disaster recovery and emergency response professional, attendees of DRI2015 will network with top industry experts and collaborate with peers.
Suppliers to the BCM community, are invited to showcase products, services, and solutions to an elite audience of certified BC professionals with a display booth in the exhibition hall.
Representative Product & Service Categories:
- BCM Software
- Enterprise Software
- Data Storage Hardware / Services
- Communication / Notification Systems
- Insurance Providers
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Training & Education
- Planning, Consulting & Other Professional Services