Discover how Cancer Research UK, Teenage Cancer Trust, Scottish Government, English Heritage, WWF-UK, King’s College London and Shelter are cost-effectively maximising their online reach, impact and conversion using user-centric, engaging digital communications at The Engaging Digital Comms Conference.
Download the conference brochure here: www.digitalcommsconference.com/brochure
Created Especially For For Charities, Not-For-Profits, The Public Sector & Low-Budget Organisations Looking To Increase The Impact & ROI Of Their Digital Communications!
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd April 2015, Museum of London Docklands, Canary Wharf. www.digitalcommsconference.com
26 Sector Leaders. 1 Day. Unbeatable Value. Exceptional Quality: Cancer Research UK ● Teenage Cancer Trust ● Oxfam ● Marie Curie Cancer Care ● Scottish Government ● The Open University ● English Heritage ● The Scout Association ● University of Warwick ● British Council ● Stockport NHS Foundation Trust ● WWF-UK ● King’s College London ● Shelter ● Cystic Fibrosis Trust ● Prostate Cancer UK ● Girlguiding ● WaterAid ● British Council ● Staffordshire County Council ● Government Digital Service ● Sue Ryder ● Age UK ● Historic Royal Palaces
Are Your Digital Communications Demonstrably Reaching, Engaging & Resonating With Your Target Audience On Each Platform, Cost Effectively?
1. We’re Going Viral! Monetise the power of the crowd tastefully and tactfully whilst avoiding any backlash or negative PR. Find out about Stephen’s Story and #nomakeupselfie from Teenage Cancer Trust and Cancer Research.
2. Social Media Unleashed: Maximise and measure the reach, impact and ROI of your social media activities
3. Emotionally-Motivating, Engaging Content? Create compelling content to spread your campaign messages and win hearts and minds consistently
4. User-Centric Websites: Cut through online and generate greater levels of engagement and revenue
5. Formulating Digital Strategies On A Budget: Develop and implement powerful and effective digital communication strategies – on a shoestring budget!
6. Proving Value, Impact & Returns: Measuring and evaluating the impact of your digital activities on the organisation’s overall objectives and bottom line
7. Enhance The Online User Journey: Increase your online presence, enhance the user experience and maximise conversions
8. Maximising The Impact Of Your Email Strategies: Winning design and content to give the private sector a run for their money!
9. Harnessing The Power Of Video: Engage and inspire your audiences without breaking the bank
10. Multi-Channel Integration In Practice: Implementing high-impact, multi-channel campaigns for optimum ROI
For more information please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.