The Engaging Youth Conference – Hot Trends & Insights
Exploiting Hot New Trends & The Latest Insights Into Online Behaviour, Channel Choices & Key Influences & Mindsets For Attention-Grabbing Marketing Campaigns To Engage Youth & Students
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 8th October 2015, Museum of London Docklands, London.
Download the brochure here to see the full agenda: http://www.youthmarketingconference.com/brochure
26 Senior Speakers From Leading Youth Brands: Ministry of Sound ● Pizza Hut UK & Ireland ● boohoo.com ● BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra ● ODEON UK & Ireland ● Bauer Radio London ● News UK ● Channel 4 ● PROPERCORN ● Loughborough University ● O2 Telefónica ● Penguin Random House UK ● Cancer Research UK ● Microsoft Mobile UK ● Leeds University Student Union ● ITV ● Roundhouse ● VIMN UK ● Three UK ● Twitter UK ● Yahoo! ● Sony Mobile Communications
Create inspirational campaigns with insight into hot, new trends and behaviours to generate excitement with targeted, innovative campaigns to entice youth and students:
1. Harness Hot Youth Trends & Technical Innovations: Stay ahead of the curve and monetise the latest hot, new trends for your brand
2. Monetise Youth Channel Choices: Boost your returns by targeting your marketing messages on the right channels at the right time
3. Boost Your Online Impact: Build targeted digital marketing strategies for increased interactivity, engagement and results
4. Make Your Voice Heard On Social Media: Target, reach and capture youth’s attention with savvy, engaging social media strategies
5. What’s The Next Big Social Media Thing? Invest in the right emerging trends and platforms for your brand to entice youth audiences
6. Engage, Inspire & Excite For Long-Term Loyalty: Get noticed and forge emotional connections with language, content and techniques that will cut through and foster long-term brand loyalty
7. Tap Into Student Decision Making: Understand what makes students tick, their influencers and mindsets and create tailored campaigns and next-level engagement
8. Create A Buzz With Video: Engage youth and students with innovative video content on the right platforms for the widest reach
9. Monetise Mobile Trends: Tap into the latest mobile trends and devices to consistently engage youth on the go
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.