Monetising Ever-Changing Media Consumption Habits & Tapping Into Youth Mindsets, Motivations & Trends For Relevant, ENGAGING YOUTH MARKETING CAMPAIGNS A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 3rd July 2014, Museum of London Docklands, London
Social Media ● Engaging Messages ● Youth Trends ● Media Consumption ● Word Of Mouth ● Digital ● Mobile ● Advocacy ● Written By Youth Brands, For Youth Brands 1 Day. 22 Youth Brands. Low Rates. Exceptional Quality. beats by dr. dre ● O2/Telefónica Europe ● Kiss Radio ● Unilever ● The Sun ● Sky ● Rovio Entertainment – Makers Of Angry Birds ● Vue Entertainment ● JUST EAT ● Nokia Entertainment ● UKTV ● Network Rail ● Live Nation ( Download & Wireless Festivals) ● Fairtrade Foundation ● HarperCollins Children’s Books ● Tate ● The Sun ● Twitter UK ● Get Connected ● Mumsnet ● Cheapflights - Momondo ● Polydor Records/Universal Music
Where They Want:
1. Where Are They? Build powerful and targeted youth marketing campaigns based on constantly changing media consumption trends
2. Get Noticed On Social Media! Turn conversations into conversions with social media strategies which cut through and stand out
3. Digital Impact: Hard-hitting online advertising which boosts your digital impact, brand discoverability and ROI
4. Going Mobile & Making An Impact: Constant contact, constant communication, constant conversions
How They Want:
1. Turning Engaging Conversations Into Sales: Tried and tested engagement strategies which drive and monetise the user journey
2. Electrify, Enthuse & Excite! Employing Cool, casual language and relevant, tailored messaging to best effect
3. Get On Trend: Identifying, harnessing and monetising long-lasting trends as well as the power of sound to appeal to youth segments
4. Youth Are Not Brand Loyal? Can you create youth advocates who love your brand and spread the word fast for you?
5. Engaging Younger Youth & Gatekeepers: Grabbing the attention and keeping up the enthusiasm for youth, parents and gatekeepers.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.