Recent advances in the sophistication of HTA analysis and modelling, flexible pay for performance models, risk-sharing and value-based pricing schemes have become increasingly important to mitigate payer risk and allocate financial resources to the areas of pressing need. Savings and outcome improvements can also be found through finding efficiency gains at the healthcare delivery level, providing the right incentives for prescribers and improving patient adherence.
Against this backdrop, SMi’s 21st annual European Pharmaceutical Pricing & Reimbursement conference, taking place on 5-6 October 2015 in London, will provide the ideal platform for payers and other decision makers from both public and private organisations, to benchmark with peers internationally and provide pharma companies with an invaluable insight into the decision making processes and approaches of vital stakeholders.
The two-day conference programme will help further your understanding and enable you to develop best practice approaches to complex market access challenges, with the ultimate goal of encouraging innovation and improving patient access to novel and powerful medications though case studies presented by GSK, Sanofi, MSD and more who will be presenting at the two-day conference. Unique perspectives will be shared on:
• Case studies assessing of the impact Biosimilars and Orphan Drugs on the the market with MSD and Quintiles
• Tiered pricing options with a case study from GSK
• Case studies in Reforms with Sanofi sharing their perspective
• Evaluating new models for European reimbursement
• Health Technology Assessment policies
• Changes in UK P&R policy following the UK elections with presentations from industry bodies such as EMIG and the ABPI