Exploration and Production Winter Standards Meeting 2018
This is an invaluable opportunity to be a part of how the U.S. petroleum industry develops and maintains state-of-the-art standards for the fabrication of pipe and tubular goods. As well as technical sessions for two API groups that lead the industry in developing and maintaining state-of-the-art standards for oil well cements and drilling and completion fluids, tubular goods and quality programs.
The development of consensus standards is one of API’s oldest and most successful programs. It covers about 550 standards for all segments of the oil and natural gas industry. The breadth of this vital program is an important indication of the varied industry contacts that attendees can make during the sessions and networking opportunities.
Who Should Attend
Members of API Exploration and Production Standards Committees and Subcommittees. The meeting should also be of interest to:
- Users and manufacturers of oil country tublar goods
- Users and manufacturers of drill-through and well control equipment
- Users and manufacturers of well cement
- Users and manufacturers of drilling Fluids
- Users and manufacturers of drilling and hoisting equipment
- Users and manufacturers of subsea production systems
- Materials engineers
- Quality management system professionals
- Supply chain management and professionals