Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
Financial Planning Association Annual Conference 2015
Imagine hundreds and hundreds of the best minds—and best people—in financial planning. The brightest, the most innovative, those with the most experience, the freshest ideas and the most to share. Now imagine them all under one roof, connecting with one another, sharing practical knowledge and strategies and being part of it.
- Attendees: 2,000+ financial planning professionals.
- Experience: Over 50 percent of attendees have 15 years of experience or more in the financial services industry.
- Role: 59 percent of attendees are in a decision-maker role.
- Clientele: 90 percent of attending RIAs work with high-net worth clients.
- AUM: Over 60 percent of attending RIAs have AUM of $100MM or greater. Attending RIAs represent over $55 billion in total AUM.