FPSO & FLNG Topsides Design, Layout & Processing
It is important for you to optimize FPSO and FLNG topside design, layout and processing. Adhering to best practices in areas such as process optimization, piping, electrical and structural designs will help to deliver safe and operable FPSO and FLNG topsides that minimize capital and operating expenditures. FPSO and FLNG topside projects developed by using best practices benefit from the application of systematic detail design based on experience and proven results. This leads to improved quality and greater consistency. Plus, with the use of efficient engineering and design that minimizes equipment, and simplifies fabrication, installation and commissioning, costs and time spent will be reduced.
This 3 day training course has been specially designed to help you walk through every stage of the FPSO & FLNG topside design and layout process from concept to operation. It will pin-point key design issues and considerations taking into account aspects such as the operating environment, hull size, weight control, layout planning, process optimisation and impact of vessel motions.
By attending this training course, you will gain the following
• Learn how you can optimize the process before beginning detail design
• Conceptual Engineering & FEED best practices
• Find out how you can effectively optimize your process in order to maximize oil recovery and operate at higher pressures to minimize compression
• Hear best practices when defining location of living quarters, safe access/egress, flare, hazardous and non-hazardous process systems, ship loading and unloading activities, as well as supply vessel and helicopter
• Learn how you can determine the layout of you FPSO and FLNG topside for maximum performance
• Understand how you can effectively deal with structural issues
• Best practice fabrication and modular construction practices for FPSO and FLNG topsides
• Top tips in piping design, engineering and pipe stress support & analysis
• Design of FPSO and FLNG electrical systems
• Risk management strategies – assessing and mitigating risks associated with FPSO topside design and layout
• Learn proven design criteria for FPSO and FLNG control and instrumentation