Unlock Opportunities for the Woodworking, Furniture and Panel Production Industries in ASEAN
furniPRO Asia 2016, the regional trade exhibition for the woodworking, furniture and panel production industries, will be held from 10 – 12 March 2016 at the Singapore Expo, Singapore. This is the very first time the event is brought forward to the early quarter of the year, to be held in conjunction with the International Furniture Fair Singapore (IFFS) – Asia’s premier sourcing platform and design-led exhibition, and to be a part of the prestigious ASEAN furniture exhibition circuit supported by the ASEAN Furniture Industries Council (AFIC).
The 3-day professional trade exhibition will feature the latest furniture production technologies from the following key product segments on the show-floor:
1. panelPRO Asia: Panel Production & Primary Processing
2. furniPRO Asia: Furniture Production & Secondary Processing
3. Materials & Components: including Materials & Nature, Function & Components, and Textile & Upholstery.
4. Others: including Associations, Media and Consultancy Services.
Highlights of the event include Innovation and Best Practice Showcases, Technical Seminars and Exhibitor Talks, C-Level Networking Receptions, Hosted Buyers’ Program, Business Matching Services, and specially organised Buyers’ Tour in collaboration with supporting associations and industry partners.
Make a difference and be a part of furniPRO Asia – South East Asia’s #1 Trade Fair for the Woodworking, Furniture and Panel Production Industries.
CEOs, Plant / Factory Managers, Manufacturers, Producers, Consultants, Designers, Architects, Engineers, Purchasers & Developers from the following sectors:
• DIY (Do-It-Yourself) & BIY (Build-It-Yourself)
• Flooring Production
• Furniture & Contract Manufacturing Industry
• Furniture Manufacturing Components & Materials Trading
• Furniture Wholesale & Retail
• Forestry Industry
• Government Institutions & Trade Promotion Bodies
• Panel Production
• Trade Media & Publications
• Training Institutions and Universities
• Wood & Furniture Component Trading
• Wood Processing Industry
1. Furniture Production & Secondary Processing
• Electronic Equipment and Software
• Machines and Auxiliary Machines for Woodworking, Furniture Production and Surface Finishing
• Machines, Materials and Components for Interior Work
• Machines, Materials and Components for Upholstery & Bedding
• Tools and Auxiliaries
2. Furniture Production Materials & Components
• Materials & Nature: Wood, Veneers, Decorative Surfaces, Décor Papers, Laminates, Wood-based Panels, Edges, Surface Treatments, Parquet Flooring & Interior Works
• Function & Components: Semi-Finished Products for Cabinet, Kitchen, Office And Modular Furniture, Fittings, Locks, Built-in parts and Lighting Systems
• Textile & Upholstery: Upholstery materials and accessories, Bedding materials and accessories, Cover Fabrics and Leather
3. Panel Production & Primary Processing
• Belts, Forming, Plates and Pressing Lines
• Fire & Sparks, Moisture, Density, Thickness and Blow Detection
• Machinery, Plant and Auxiliary Machines for Panel Production
• Machinery and Auxiliary Machines for Veneers, Plywood and laminated veneer board
• Resins, Chemical & Adhesives
• Sawmilling Technology
• Others (Association, Media and Consultancy Services)