Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
The annual Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit is the only time when the entire Gartner analyst and security and risk management community come together in one location to bring the latest research, insights and forward-thinking perspectives found nowhere else. The summit features five in-depth programs and more and provides the ability to collaborate and network with peers and gain immediate take-aways you can apply back to the office.
To help you customize your agenda, the summit features nine virtual tracks and five vertical industry tracks, which make it easy for to follow key trends and hot topics, such as: cloud and security, advanced persistent threats, secure mobile applications, risk management and compliance, IAM, and crisis and incident management.
Who Should Attend
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
- CIOs, CSOs, CISOs, CTOs, CROs, CPOs and their teams
- IT vice presidents and directors
- Network manager, security executives and directors
- IT/IS directors and managers
- Enterprise architects and planners
- Business continuity and IT disaster recovery managers
- Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance managers
- Governance, risk and compliance consultants