Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
GNYADA - Service Advisor’s Guide To Selling Service And Repair 2017
Learn to achieve peak performance, increase sales, and maximize customer satisfaction.
Learn how to communicate the importance of vehicle maintenance to customers while increasing service-driven profits. Also learn to overcome common objections, telephone closing techniques, building CSI, handling difficult customers, and much more.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Effective selling techniques to get customers to agree on needed service(s)
- Interviewing methods to build rapport and learn about the customer
- How to position service needs based on benefit to the customer
- Techniques for handling objections throughout the process
- How to ensure trust and credibility in customer relationships