From Risk Focused Cost Centre to Strategic Asset: Driving a Unified, Proactive Approach to Information Governance across the Enterprise
Historically, the C-Suite has had a tendency to only prioritise Information Governance when litigation or investigations have shone a light on an unacceptable level of risk, liability and cost.
However, as the majority of highly regulated corporations have now experienced the implications of leaving themselves exposed in such a way, there is now an increasing consensus that managing data in the reactive, siloed ways of the past is no longer acceptable. There have been an unprecedented number of high profile incidents such as the Snowdon Revelations, NSA and Target breach. Added to this is the fact that challenges surrounding data governance are the most often cited inhibitors preventing investment in key strategic initiatives such as migration to the Cloud, Mobility and Big Data projects.
As such, for organisations that recognise the need to reposition their approach to managing information, the Information Governance Exchange provides a platform to benchmark with an exclusive group of senior peers and solution providers capable of helping them define and successfully navigate this new territory.
Speakers for the 2014 Exchange already include:
• Federal Bureau of Investigation, Acting ASAC
• Allianz Asset Management AG, Corporate Counsel & Data Protection Officer
• Forrester Research, Principal Analyst
• Credit Suisse, Global Head of PEP Desk, Risk Countries & Financial Intelligence Unit
• Berlin Data Protection and Freedom of Information Commissioner
• Specsavers, Information Security Officer
• Volvo Financial Services, Vice President & General Counsel (EMEA)
How is the Information Governance Exchange different to any other event?
• Attended by a 100% practitioner audience of senior Information Governance experts
• As an invitation-only forum, every attendee is qualified as being the strategic decision maker responsible for driving their business forward
• Only the most cutting-edge content discussed during an interactive and diverse agenda
Further information about the speakers, agenda and attending as a delegate or a solution provider can be found at: http://bit.ly/1sRPJGv
For more information or to register:
Tel: +44 207 368 9484