On April 9-11, in Kiev there will be held the first Ukrainian forum of innovative technologies, InnoTech Ukraine, which will bring together five fastest-growing technological sectors: Smart technologies, 3D printing and scanning, robotics, as well as innovations in health care and education.
The goal of InnoTech Ukraine Forum is to collect all the latest technologies and products on one site and to demonstrate the possibilities of innovations in Ukraine.
The event intends to demonstrate that despite the difficult economic situation in Ukraine there are companies that develop and implement the latest achievements of the modern world of innovative technologies. Three-dimensional printing and scanning, robotics, wearable technology and augmented reality technology have already been implemented in various areas of life in Ukraine, including health care and education.
The objective of the Forum is to activate innovative activity in the context of today's Ukraine and stimulate the industry growth in the country to the world level.
InnoTech Ukraine provides five cutting-edge sites:
- 3D printing (3D technologies);
- Robotics (household robots, personal robots, industrial robots, service robots, telepresence robots, security robots, drones);
- Smart technologies (wearable technologies, AR, smart energy, connected cars, the Internet of Things, software, mobile applications);
- Health care (m-health, robotics in health care, genetic engineering,
lifestyle & sports, smart food);
- Education (e-learning, smart education, robotics in education, training mobile applications, virtual reality and simulators, innovative libraries).
InnoTech Ukraine Program
The first and the second day of the Forum, on April 9 - 10, will be held in B2B format. Investment and venture capital funds, business accelerators and incubators for start-up projects, as well as consumers of products and all those who are interested in the application of new technologies in their business have been invited to participate.
The Forum organizers have prepared for their guests a series of the following activities:
• Thematic conferences in several streams;
• Training master classes;
• Speed dealing (platform for building an effective dialogue between the developers of start-up projects and potential investors);
• Demo area.
The third day of the Forum, on April 11, will be a day of creativity and entertainment. Visitors will be able to get a unique opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of Hi-Tech technologies and to see firsthand the advanced achievements of high-tech industry. On this day, all interested persons will attend master classes - training programs for children and adults, students and all who are passionate about innovation.
An organizer of InnoTech Ukraine is Smile Expo that is known for a series of industry events (exhibitions, conferences, master classes, webinars) contributing to the development of innovative technologies and electronic communications. In particular, its projects include Robotics Expo, 3D-Print Conference, 3D-Print Expо, Bitcoin Conference, AR-Conference, Russian Affiliate Congress and Expo, Social Networking Congress & Expo, Mobile Application & Technology Expo and others.