Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
International Society of Sports Nutrition - ISSN 11th Annual Conference and Expo
2014-06-20 - 2014-06-21
Event contact title
Event contact first name
Event contact last name
Event contact telephone number
- The International Society of Sports Nutrition is a non-profit professional organization committed exclusively to the advancement and improvement of sports nutrition research and practice.
- The ISSN provides a forum for leadership and exchange of information to stimulate discussion and collaboration among sports nutritionists active in all aspects of the profession.
- The ISSN provides a forum to educate the interested individuals about role of nutrition on exercise and sports performance through and accurate assessment, interpretation and discussion of available scientific and medical information studies
- The ISSN serves to encourage the private and public sectors to support research to evaluate the potential role of nutrition on exercise, performance, and health.
- The ISSN sets the standards for sports nutritionists through its ISSN approved curricula in Universities and Colleges throughout the United States.
- The ISSN provides an excellent networking opportunity for industry representatives, scientists, students, and anyone interested in sports nutrition.