As event professionals, our job is to host people and while we can’t prepare for everything, it’s essential to develop an emergency plan that can be adapted to any situation. In Boston, the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority’s (MCCA) Public Safety Team at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) and the Hynes Convention Center, have taken their experiences to develop a comprehensive crisis management training program, starting with crisis communications.
IT Roadmap Conference & Expo - San Jose 2014
Event contact title
Account Manager, Event Sales
Event contact first name
Event contact last name
Event contact telephone number
What’s on the agenda for 2014?
- Security & Management
- Network: From the Edge to the Core of the New Data Center
- Analytics & Data Management
- Cloud & Next Generation Apps
- The Mobile/BYOD Enterprise
What topics will be addressed?
- Best applications to move to the cloud
- Taking control of the data avalanche overtaking your organization
- Supporting employee demand for consumerized IT devices
- Achieving anytime, anywhere collaboration across disparate and remote offices
- Moving to a mobile landscape with less risk and more secure access