IT Security one2one East Summit
The IT Security one2one Summit has a variety of opportunities for Delegates and Solution Providers to interact and share ideas:
- Keynotes, General Sessions and Panel Discussions – IT Security industry thought-leaders will present on the hottest topics in IT security and provide the audience with key takeaways to bring back home and implement. Past topics include: The Evolving Role of the CISO, Evolving Security into the Cloud Abstract and Chaos, Complexity and Other Current Conundrums.
- Solution Provider Boardroom Meetings – An opportunity for Delegates to meet in a group setting with one Solution Provider and discuss the issues they are facing and how the products and technology that the company has available may be able to assist.
- Private one2one Meetings – These are pre-arranged face-to-face meetings between Delegates and Solution Providers based upon their needs and product offerings.
- Peer2Peer Discussions – Delegates meet privately to discuss the issues that keep them up at night, share best practices and come up with solutions.
- Networking Functions - Receptions, meals and breaks always bring a chance to meet someone new, and learn a thing or two
- Unparalleled post-event support in following up on meetings that took place at the summit.