Sporting events are no longer the most preferred target for terrorists, according to the Department of Homeland Security. Outdoor events, conferences, festivals, and other events featuring public figures are all vulnerable. And with over a thousand different-level attacks since 2015, it’s no surprise that safety and security are among the top concerns for event professionals.
IT Security one2one East Summit
2014-09-21 - 2014-09-23
Event contact title
Event contact first name
Event contact last name
Event contact telephone number
The IT Security one2one Summit has a variety of opportunities for Delegates and Solution Providers to interact and share ideas:
- Keynotes, General Sessions and Panel Discussions – IT Security industry thought-leaders will present on the hottest topics in IT security and provide the audience with key takeaways to bring back home and implement. Past topics include: The Evolving Role of the CISO, Evolving Security into the Cloud Abstract and Chaos, Complexity and Other Current Conundrums.
- Solution Provider Boardroom Meetings – An opportunity for Delegates to meet in a group setting with one Solution Provider and discuss the issues they are facing and how the products and technology that the company has available may be able to assist.
- Private one2one Meetings – These are pre-arranged face-to-face meetings between Delegates and Solution Providers based upon their needs and product offerings.
- Peer2Peer Discussions – Delegates meet privately to discuss the issues that keep them up at night, share best practices and come up with solutions.
- Networking Functions - Receptions, meals and breaks always bring a chance to meet someone new, and learn a thing or two
- Unparalleled post-event support in following up on meetings that took place at the summit.