Massachusetts Municipal Association - MMA Annual Meeting & Trade Show
The MMA Annual Meeting and Trade Show is the largest regular gathering of Massachusetts local government officials.
The two-day event features educational workshops, nationally recognized speakers, awards programs, a large trade show, and an opportunity to network with municipal officials from across the state.
The MMA’s Annual Meeting is your best single opportunity to:
• Learn about solutions to problems facing your community
• Meet people who can assist you with resources and ideas
• Learn about valuable products and services for cities and towns
• Attend programs that will strengthen your ability to lead and serve your community
Annual Meeting Attendees
• City and Town Managers and Administrators
• Heads of key departments
• Other municipal employees
The MMA’s annual Trade Show, at the Hynes Convention Center, features more than 200 exhibitors offering the latest products and services of interest to the cities and towns of Massachusetts.
Who Should Exhibit?
Any company providing products or services for municipal departments such as the following:
• Public safety
• Parks and recreation
• Public works
• Office equipment
• Legal services
• Fire services
• Water and wastewater