Morocco International Fashion, Textile and Accessories, Leather Footwear and Sub-Industry Fair 2018
Morocco International Fashion, Textile and Accessories, Leather Footwear and Sub-Industry Fair 2018 is being held from 28th March to 31st March 2018.
• Morocco, where home textile import is exempt from tax, imports high volume of textile which accelerates the export.
• B2B Meetings
• Buyers Delegations from Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Russia and CIS Countries.
• Free accommodation options for professional buyers in cooperation with Egypt, the Netherlands, Iraq offices and Iran, Russia, Middle East, North Africa agents.
• Morocco’s political stability, steady economic growth, a thriving port and a strategic geographic position.
• In the midst of the turmoil seen in the North Africa region, Morocco has adopted a new Constitution that empowers Parliament by enlarging the domain of lawmaking and recognizing the opposition’s status, enlarges individual and collective liberties and strengthens human rights.
• Economic growth o has averaged 4.9% in the past five years, while inflation has stayed below 2%.
• Morocco has made improvements to its infrastructure to take advantage of its proximity to Europe.