As event professionals, our job is to host people and while we can’t prepare for everything, it’s essential to develop an emergency plan that can be adapted to any situation. In Boston, the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority’s (MCCA) Public Safety Team at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) and the Hynes Convention Center, have taken their experiences to develop a comprehensive crisis management training program, starting with crisis communications.
NAMM Musikmesse Russia
2014-09-18 - 2014-09-21
Event contact title
Event contact first name
Event contact last name
Event contact telephone number
NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia will offer extensive international business, education and entertainment programming for solid value in the visitor experience.
New for 2014
- Both the timing and the location are being adjusted to best fit the growing needs of the music product and pro-light and sound industries in the region.
- The shows will be held at a new time of year: NAMM Musikmesse Russia September 18–21 and ProLight + Sound NAMM Russia September 18–20
- The events will take place in the purpose-built modern venue, the IEC Crocus Expo in Moscow, in an effort to improve the organizational services at the fairs and to make participation in the shows more exhibitor-friendly
- Other new elements in the show will target a higher participation of exhibitors from around the globe, Russia and CIS countries, as well as targeting a further increase of trade and public visitors
- A new advertising campaign and visitor acquisition plan aimed at attracting both professional audience and amateur music lovers will aim to increase the quality and quantity of target visitors