Sporting events are no longer the most preferred target for terrorists, according to the Department of Homeland Security. Outdoor events, conferences, festivals, and other events featuring public figures are all vulnerable. And with over a thousand different-level attacks since 2015, it’s no surprise that safety and security are among the top concerns for event professionals.
NAMM Musikmesse Russia
2014-09-18 - 2014-09-21
Event contact title
Event contact first name
Event contact last name
Event contact telephone number
NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia will offer extensive international business, education and entertainment programming for solid value in the visitor experience.
New for 2014
- Both the timing and the location are being adjusted to best fit the growing needs of the music product and pro-light and sound industries in the region.
- The shows will be held at a new time of year: NAMM Musikmesse Russia September 18–21 and ProLight + Sound NAMM Russia September 18–20
- The events will take place in the purpose-built modern venue, the IEC Crocus Expo in Moscow, in an effort to improve the organizational services at the fairs and to make participation in the shows more exhibitor-friendly
- Other new elements in the show will target a higher participation of exhibitors from around the globe, Russia and CIS countries, as well as targeting a further increase of trade and public visitors
- A new advertising campaign and visitor acquisition plan aimed at attracting both professional audience and amateur music lovers will aim to increase the quality and quantity of target visitors