World's largest annual event dedicated to the environmental health and safety industry. The nation's leading safety advocate for more than 100 years, the National Safety Council is a nonprofit membership organization with the mission to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 2017 NSC Congress & Expo:
- Discover new products and services – The New Product Showcase offers the latest in safety solutions.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends – Keynote sessions provide insights on emerging safety challenges and solutions.
- Network on a global level – Networking events provide the opportunity to develop multi-national relationships with key industry leaders.
- Career advancement – Attend state-of-the art educational opportunities including; Technical Sessions, Workshops, Professional Development Seminars and more.
- Compare products for future purchase – More than 1,000 exhibiting companies will be showcasing the newest products and technology so you can compare the best solutions for your needs.
Meet decision makers with purchasing power of the following products:
- General Safety
- Personal Protection
- Fall Protection
- Occupational Health, Hazard Control & Ergonomics
- Emergency Response, Environmental Protection,
- Risk Management
- And More!
2018 NSC Congress & Expo
Congress: October 20 - 26
Expo: October 22 - 24
George R. Brown Convention Center