Advanced Customer Insight Strategies & Tailored Customer Experiences In Financial Services
Barclays, Nationwide, Metro Bank and RBS will take to the stage for one day only to offer next-level advice on how to overcome the difficulties of implementing a customer-centric culture in organisations which were not initially designed to put the customer first! Discover advanced, innovative customer insight strategies for tailored customer experiences with expert advice from 23 finance brand speakers at The Next-Level Customer Experiences & Insights Financial Services Conference on 23rd June in London.
Download the conference brochure here: www.financialservicesconference.com/brochure
Advanced Customer Insight Strategies & Tailored Customer Experiences In Financial Services:
Shifting Internal Culture To Build Customer-Centric Organisations Which Measure Value, Justify Investment Across The Customer Journey & Adapt To Upcoming Regulations.
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd June 2015, One America Square, Central London. www.commsconference.com
Take Your Customer Experiences To The Next Level In Just One Day: Barclays • Royal Bank of Scotland • Nationwide Building Society • Metro Bank • Aviva • LV= • Standard Life Plc. • Al Rayan Bank PLC (formerly Islamic Bank of Britain plc) • RSA Group • Hiscox • Allianz Insurance Plc. • AIG • Metro Bank • MBNA • BlackRock • British Gas Business • Direct Line Group • AIG • BT Technology • Bupa Global • RSA Group • Principality Building Society
Embedding Cultural Change Within Financial Services: New & Innovative Approaches To Customer Insight, Creating Seamless, Integrated Customer Journeys & Measuring & Demonstrating The Benefits Of Improved Customer Experience Strategy:
1. Embed A Customer-Centric Culture Into Your Business: Empower your colleagues to ensure the customer is at the heart of your business and secure investment for next-level experiences
2. Real, Actionable & Winning Customer Insight Strategies: What are the latest methodologies and innovations to improve experiences and profits?
3. Customer Journey Showcase: Leading examples of implementing successful customer journeys which reflect the customer voice and deliver excellent experiences
4. Effectively Measuring The Experience: Justify investment by demonstrating that your customer insight and experience strategy really delivers to the bottom line
5. Implementing A Compliant Business Strategy: How best to communicate regulatory changes to customers, anticipate future requirements and adapt your customer strategy accordingly
6. The Changing Customer: Adapting traditional approaches to respond to new trends, habits and technologies within the financial services market
7. Harnessing Colleague Advocacy On Social Media: Boost customer engagement whilst remaining compliant with FCA regulations
8. Digital & Brand Alignment – Everywhere! Create an engaging customer experience across all touchpoints which appeals to customers emotionally and builds a positive association with your brand
For more information please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.