Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
Ohio Health Care Association Annual Convention & Expo
Attendees represent independent owners, regional multi’s, large national chains, proprietary and philanthropic skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities and DD residential service providers throughout Ohio (and neighboring states).
• Long Term Care Owners
• Licensed Administrators/Executive Directors
• Corporate Operational, Fiscal and Legal Professionals
• Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
• MDS Coordinators and Nurse Assessment Coordinators
• Dietitians and Dietary Professionals
• Social Workers and Marketing Personnel
• Activity Professionals
• Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists
• Housekeeping & Maintenance Personnel