Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
Oklahoma Restaurant Convention & Expo
This annual Fall event is the largest trade show in the state of Oklahoma and the most important event for foodservice and hospitality industry professionals, offering a restyled floorplan and exciting educational seminars and mixology demonstrations. The show features hundreds of exhibits, an opening night party, the ever-popular , the brand new , and over 6,000 industry attendees.
Because this is a private-industry tradeshow, restricted to those 18 years of age and older, audience is specifically decision-makers with buying power. Targeted attendees are invited from the following hospitality groups:
- Oklahoma Restaurant Association Members
- Oklahoma Hotel & Lodging Association Members
- Oklahoma Dietary Managers
- Culinary Arts Professionals
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Hospital Foodservice Administrators
- Club Owners Association Members
- Bowling Proprietors
- University Foodservice Operators
- Oklahoma Travel Industry Association Members
- Mixed Beverage License Holders
- Convenience Store Operators
- Foodservice and Hotel Operators licensed by the Oklahoma State Department of Health
Manufacturers and suppliers for the food-service & hospitality industry.