ProMat is where manufacturing and supply chain professionals come to to find their X – that unknown quantity that will take their supply chain to the next level of success.
Only at ProMat, you can:
- Experience the latest innovations from over 850 solution providers
- Learn the latest ideas driving productivity in four keynotes and in more than 100 show floor seminars including new town hall style hall sessions on autonomous vehicles and sustainable facility solutions
- Build strong business partnerships with suppliers from around the world
- See hands-on demonstrations of the latest technologies and innovations
- Network with your peers on the show floor networking lounge
Automation is helping companies in every industry become stronger global competitors. To succeed, you need the right solution providers, the right technology, and the right expertise. Automate 2017 will provide it all and more!
Automate showcases the full spectrum of automation technologies and solutions. From traditional industrial applications to cutting edge new technologies, you'll find ways to automate every process in your company. It's held just once every two years, so be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to find the right solutions to meet your automation challenges, all at this one great show.
ProMat provides attendees access to the latest material handling and logistics equipment and technologies. You can register to attend for free by completing a brief online form.
Automate attendees are End Users, OEMs, Machine Builders, Distributors, Government Buyers, R&D Labs and academia seeking automation technologies. They are looking for the latest technologies to increase their competitiveness and automation solutions to help them enhance productivity and save money. More than 85% play a role in the purchasing process for the technologies on display at the show.
Hundreds of industry-leading companies will exhibit at Automate. Exhibitors from around the world will display automation equipment and systems including, but not limited to:
- Automated Assembly Machines/Systems
- Automatic Identification & Data Collection/RFID
- Ergonomics and Safety Equipment
- Industrial Automation Control
- Motion Control Equipment
- Parts Handling Equipment/Conveyors and Materials
- Robots/Robotic Systems
- Sensors and Sensor Integrated Systems
- System Integration/Consulting
- Vision and Imaging Equipment/Systems