The 25th International Exhibition in Israel for Electrical Engineering, Control, Instrumentation, Automation, Pneumatics, Lighting Systems, Energy and Energy Efficiency
Electrical, electronic and lighting engineers, architectural planning consulting firms, electricians, electronic and industrial technicians, electrical contractors, industrial maintenance engineers & managers in large buildings and institutions, Control & Instrumentation managers, logistics & purchasing managers in the industrial and institutional sectors, energy managers, architects, designers, security officers and general electricians.
1. The only place for a personal contact and a face-to-face communication with your costumers.
No other form of marketing gives you a chance to have face to face interaction with your
existing and potential customers.
2. The place to strengthen the relationship with existing customers.
3. The place to meet influential decision makers and high-level industry executives.
4. The most effective way to launch new products and technologies.
5. The most effective way to showcase your products and to reach professional and targeted audience.
6. ROI: A highly cost effective marketing platform.
7. Multi-dimensional sales platform:
Exhibitions allow exhibitors to show their full product ranges in real life and let their buyers use all their
senses to experience them. No advert or catalogue beats the impact of a product’s live demonstration.
8. Lead Generation:
At an exhibition you can generate more sales leads than using any other sales tool.
9. Positioning your company - Raising your brand awareness.