Celebrating its 22nd year at the Fargodome, the Red River Valley Home & Garden Show features over 110,000 square feet of exhibit
• 80,000 square feet on the field level, and
• 30,000 additional square feet on concourse and lobby levels.
• Surveys indicate 98 percent of consumers enjoy exhibits displayed on the concourse as well as the main field level.
• Typical shows bring in between 8,000 - 10,000 prospects.
The Red River Valley Home & Garden Show showcases diverse products and services available in today’s building industry with quality exhibits. Due to efforts of its exhibitors, the Red River Valley Home & Garden Show presents a first-class exhibition to the public.
Friday, Feb. 21................ 3 - 9 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 22........... 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 23.............. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Admission: $8 (children under 14 are free)
Included in Booth Rental Rate:
- Standard booth draping.
- Show security.
- Show advertising and promotion (excluding special support promotions)
- Badges will be mailed to exhibitors who submit the online HBA Home Show Name Badge Request Form by Friday, Jan. 31, 2014. Additional badges above the allotted number will be available for purchase.
- Parking pass(es) distributed during move-in at the Fargodome. Additional passes are available for purchase through the Fargodome during move-in only.
NOT Included in Booth Rental Rate:
- Decorator needs: contracted through the show decorator.
- Electrical needs will be contracted through the Fargodome.
- Electrical needs/Electrical Costs: Electrical contracts and payments must be returned by 5 p.m., Friday, Feb. 14, 2014 (seven days prior to show start) to the Fargodome. After this date, additional charges will be assessed.
Electrical costs subject to change by Fargodome management.
Terms of Payment
50 percent of the booth rental price must be forwarded with the application/contract or no
space will be assigned. The balance is due Friday, Dec. 6, 2013.
If payment in full is not received by this date, the space will be forfeited and the exhibitor
will not be allowed to set up; the Association will also have the right to dispose of the
space without liability.
No refunds will be made for booth rentals cancelled after Dec. 6, 2013.
Companies involved in cooperative booth designs must be contracted separately. Each exhibitor will be responsible for any unpaid balance. Each company must have a minimum of one single booth.
Last weekend of February each year.