Paddy Power, Asda, Visa, Kelloggs, Buzzfeed, Halfords and Hotels.com are developing future-facing, innovative social media marketing strategies to achieve real, demonstrable value through advanced approaches to measurement, content & engagement on emerging & current platforms. Discover their secrets at The Social Media Results Conference – Future Strategies in London on 13th May.
Download the conference brochure here: www.socialmediaresultsconference.com/brochure
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 13th May 2015, Museum of London Docklands, Canary Wharf. www.socialmediaresultssconference.com
19 Brands. 1 Day. Unbeatable Value. Exceptional Quality: Paddy Power • Hotels.com • ASDA • Visa • BuzzFeed • Kellogg Company • O2 (Telefónica UK) • Thomas Cook • Giraffe Restaurants • bmi regional • Tourism Ireland • Virgin Pure • Bupa Corporate Centre • The Scout Association • HarperCollins Children's Books • Sky Deutschland GmbH • Comic Relief • RSA • Global Radio • RSPB • LV= • c2c Rail, National Express • Skipton Building Society • Department for Business, Innovation & Skills • BT Business • TSB Bank • Network Rail • Dell • NUS • Halfords • Coral
The Next Step In Social Media For Your Business – Manage Your Reputation, Prove Value & Boost Engagement With Advanced, Future-Focused Strategies:
1. Create relevant, exciting and contextual content with an Advanced Content Strategy
2. Talking all things Measurement & Targeting to justify spend and prove the value of your social campaigns and tools
3. Engage & Interact with your customers using innovative strategies and the power of employee advocacy
4. Optimise your Facebook strategy with advanced techniques for real insight into the latest algorithms and monetised content
5. Twitter – Beyond The Basics: In-depth study of recent updates for a more sophisticated measurement, content and engagement strategy
6. Emerging Platforms: How can these platforms revolutionise your social media approach and benefit your company?
7. Reputation, Negativity, Crisis: Manage tricky situations with fast-acting, front-line social media strategy
8. Viral & Award-Winning Campaigns: How can you create or harness the power of huge social activity?
9. Successful Social Media Campaigns On A Budget: Demonstrate value and compete effectively with a small budget
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.