Surf Expo is a TRADE ONLY EVENT and is not open to the public.
Surf Expo is produced in January and September in Orlando, Florida and draws buyers from specialty stores across the U.S., the Caribbean, Central and South America and around the world. The show features more than 2,500 booths of apparel and hardgoods and a full line-up of special events, including fashion shows, annual awards ceremonies, and demos. Average buyer and exhibitor turnout exceeds 27,600 attendees including retailers, exhibitors and media per show.
Attend Global Marketplace Surf Expo for New Beach Lifestyle Products, Brands, Hardgoods, and Apparel
Surf Expo is the largest and longest running watersports and beach lifestyle tradeshow in the world. Since 1976 retailers from around the world have relied on Surf Expo to identify new trends, new brands, and to get business done. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this vibrant, award winning marketplace in January 2017!
For the past five years Surf Expo has been ranked among the fastest growing trade shows in the U.S. for attendance. The business-focused marketplace attracts buyers from all over the world.
- Surf Expo’s total buyer attendance represents over $2 billion is buying power.
- Average attendance exceeds 27,600 including buyers, exhibitors and media.
- The top four reasons buyers come to Surf Expo are to see new products, find new suppliers,
keep up to date with trends and see existing suppliers.
- Buyers represent more than 9,500 storefronts from across the U.S., Canada, Europe and the Caribbean.
- The show features more than 2,500 booths of apparel and hardgoods and a full line up of special events, including fashion shows, annual awards ceremonies and watersport demos.
- The number one order-writing show in the industry.
- While 65% of buyers attend BOTH September and January Surf Expo, 35% attend one or the other (approximately 1,200 buyers). A consistent presence at both shows is the only way to reach all Surf Expo buyers.