Telework Advocacy invites you to participate in the 6th annual Telework Summit, to be held on November 5th and 6th, 2014 at the Arlington Sheraton Hotel in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex.
Telework Summit is all about empowering and equipping advocates of telework to take the next steps. Our attendees understand the importance of telework and, in most cases, have witnessed the benefits it provides to employees and employers.
As an attendee, you will be able to:
- Hear insights on how to manage productive, remote workers and maximize workplace efficiency.
- Review and interact with ideas, innovations and technologies that enhance communication, collaboration, productivity and the overall prospect of telework success in your organization.
- Spark meaningful relationships with peers in varying stages of telework development, share lessons learned and strategies for success
Exhibiting or sponsoring at Telework Summit, the first and only national telework-focused show, means making strategic connections with a highly sought-after, concentrated target market.
- Meet face-to-face with influencers and decision-makers as they seek to improve on or implement new telework solutions.
- Demonstrate how your products and services provide immediate value, ROI and optimize workforce performance.
- Spark meaningful relationships and partnerships with other vendors whose services can compliment your product or service offering.
- Shorten the typically-lengthy telework solutions adoption sales cycle through detailed demonstration and one-to-one discussion on Day Two.
- Position your company as a telework pioneer and a leader in the industry.