Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
A National Summit on Higher Education Technology and Leadership
Higher education's most focused high-level conversation about technology's impact on every aspect of campus leadership and practice.
80+ Sessions and Record Number of Exhibits
- Campus Network and Infrastructure
- Facilities Planning and Design
- Teaching and Learning Technologies
- Marketing Your Institution
- Financial Services
- Connect with 750+ campus technology leaders and higher ed business executives
- Engage with 400+ colleges and universities from across the United States